Glass Entrance Systems
Connecting the World to Everything Glass.
C.R. Laurence (CRL) offers a complete range of doors and entrance systems for every application and budget. We’ve expanded to over a 1,000,000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing space to support our 40 distribution service centers throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe. This growth furthers our goal to provide products of the highest quality with the shortest lead time, and to maintain our leadership position in the glazing industry.
Storefronts & Entrances
ENTICE SERIES – Ultra-Narrow Style – Thermal Entrance System
The next generation of glass entrances is here. Entice® is the first entrance system to merge the aesthetics of a *Herculite™- style door with enhanced thermal performance. Featuring ultra-narrow 1-1/8″ vertical stiles, it provides clean glass spans while achieving U-factors as low as 0.43 using thermally broken framing and cladding. Entice® also has the distinct ability to support door handle hardware — including panic devices — on 1″ insulating glass units using proprietary through-glass fittings.
The Look You Want, The Performance You Need
- Ultra-Narrow 1-1/8″ Vertical Stiles and 2-1/2″ System Depth
- Premium Cladding in Customizable Finishes
- Handle Hardware — Including Panic Devices — Mounts onto 1″ Insulating Glass
- SEAL-LOC™ Clamping Mechanism Eliminates Need for Glass Stops • Optional Integrated LED Lighting System with Roscolux Film
- Doors Can be Specified Up to 10 Feet High
- Complete Entrance System Including: Corners, Thresholds, Wall and Doorway Jambs, Vertical Mullions, and Fixed Lite Rails
- Thermally Broken Framing and Cladding
- Entice® Entrances have U-factors as low as 0.43
- Entice® Storefront has U-factors as low as 0.33
- Complies with California Title 24 Thermal and Air Infiltration Requirements
- NFRC Rated and Meets ASHRAE 90.1-2016 Air Infiltration Requirements
- Compatible with All High-Solar and Thermal Efficient Glass
- Entice® Entrance Passes ASTM E331 Water Penetration at 0.0 psf (AAMA Limited Water)
- Entice® Entrance Passes AAMA 1304 Forced Entry Resistance
- Optional Door Seal Kits for Reduced Sound Infiltration
Blumcraft Entice Series Entrance Systems
The innovative system features distinct, ultra-narrow 1-1/8” vertical stiles that produce clean glass spans and striking all-glass visuals. It also features thermally broken framing and 1” insulating glass that deliver U-factors as low as 0.43 to meet stringent energy codes. The result is a premium glass entrance system that doesn’t compromise aesthetics for performance.
Panic devices are not created equal. Blumcraft patented the original tubular panic over 50 years ago and has since established an enduring reputation for uncompromised safety and design. Imitated but never matched, Blumcraft is the industry standard, trusted by architects and glass professionals in the most demanding projects.